Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

More Thoughts

Further Testing and Focus Observation

Having looked and analyse the data, I also observe the learning behaviour of my students. 

For a week I observed the participation and contribution to learning of my students with particular focus on my target learners. I tracked their work daily and checked their home learning for the week.

From 11 - 15 MARCH 2019, this is a summary of what I recorded.

From this informal observation, I learnt that they seek each other's help in maths but not so much in literacy. There was a lot of distraction and incomplete work. 

Therefore, I need to develop their learning habit and teach learning conversation.  Overall from the data, Reading and writing do not show huge fluctuation as it is in maths. This is another sign post for my inquiry and my hunch.








No comments:

Post a Comment