Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

My Inquiry so far...


Reflecting on my journey so far, I encountered  a huge challenges due to various factors. First, the class size was too huge. The learning needs on my students is too wide.  The Aiga philosophy worked at certain situation but mostly a struggle.  I felt that the learners are too casual and are too familiar with each other and often bring their social discussion to our learning space. I felt at times heading onto a brick wall.  However, term 2 came and I introduced daily reflection. This was great as we have set time in the day to reflect.  This helped with keeping us focus.
From the Gloss and Probe test I realised the huge need to focus on our thinking and talking as a visible way of sharing our thinking. Roll in term 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment