Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

Teaching As Inquiry


2017 - Embarking on a new journey - CoL


Teaching as Inquiry - I have chosen Goal No. 4 -

Increase the achievement of Years 1-10 learners, with a focus on Years 7-10, in reading, writing and maths, as measured against National Standards and agreed targets.

Throughout my journey this year I will be following the Maniakalani inquiry model to share my experiences, success
and difficulties encountered.



For my Inquiry this year (2017) I will work on developing strategies to empower my year 7 & 8 students to act on their learning.

My question is: How will  my practise develop /enhance student agency - giving them power to act on their learning to raise their  achievement/at NS..


Whakatauki
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi engari he toa takitini.It is not my strength alone, but the strength of many that contribute to my success.




No comments:

Post a Comment