Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

A Reading Survey








 I conducted a survey for Years 4 to 8 on to see how much they read independently and to have an insight to barrier for reading independently. I also wanted to know what kind of books they read. This might help me shed light on helping them with reading materials.
This was not an easy tasks because I did it during Covid lockdown. My intention was to involve the parents with the questionnaires.  I managed to speak with some parents via google meet regarding the survey. 
The Responses from a reading survey



THE FINDINGS

1. Of the 60 students survey, they know the importance of reading, which is reflected in their responses.
2. They know that they are not great in reading
3. They know they don't read enough
4. The would like to read more as they know the importance of reading.

WHAT IS NEXT?



No comments:

Post a Comment