Pages

Saturday 26 May 2018

Week 4 Term 2

Almost complete the GloSS test and have really worried me how my learners lack the ability to unpack the problem/question. I understand that is why we do assessment to confirm what we know about our learners. This give direction and confirmation on my goals to unpack vocabulary to enable the learners to understand what is expected of them.

Have spent the week guiding and supporting my learners to do the STOCKTAKE. Every 45 minutes we stop. Learners record what they learn - this is relate to the Learning Intention and success criteria.

I have come across a lot of my learners that waste time and by the time to stocktake, they hardly done anything.
HOW DO I SUPPORT THESE LEARNERS?
All they do in the is trying to catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment